Monday, April 13, 2009

Works Great!

Works Great!, October 6, 2008
By Jared Fluckiger (Salt Lake City, UT) - See all my reviews


Very similar to the Samsung equivalent, my roommate has that one. Its a great monitor. Has a slow start up rate, I miss a lot of the boot info, and its a good thing I know the key for my bios or I'd never get in, cause windows is almost loaded before the monitor turns on. Other than that, its all good. If I were to do samsung ln40b650 again, I'd go 24" though, and get the full 1080 experience. But the 22"ers are getting a lot cheaper in price, thats why I got this one. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Report this Permalink
Comments (2)



15 of 16 people found the following Samsung review helpful:
Mr, October 30, 2008
By MHMY - See all my reviews

This monitor is fantastic. By the time samsung ln40b650 arrived, I checked samsung ln40b650 for any dead pixels. To my very satisfaction, samsung ln40b650 was found to be perfectly intact. Right now, I have used samsung ln40b650 for two weeks. samsung ln40b650 has performed so well so far. I can say its quality is not worse than those of the more Samsung expensive ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment